Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street EDC 100ml
(Inclusive of VAT)
Hurry, Only 2 left!
- Top Note : Juniper Berries, Cardamom.
- Middle Note : Whiskey, Rose.
- Base Note : Black Tea, Cedar, Ambergris, Mus.
Created by prolific and highly regarded perfumer Christine Nagel alongside nose Violaine Collas, 24 Old Bond Street takes its name from the address that Atkinsons relocated to in 1832 following the resounding success of their original fragrance. Commisioned to mark the 200th anniversary of the company, 24 Old Bond Street is an English eau de cologne of great character and sophistication. Opening with a combination of plump juniper berries and lightly spicy cardamom in the top notes, the heart of the fragrance brings the rich aroma of whiskey to the fore, shot through with the sweet floral scent of rose. In the base, precious ambergris is combined with dark black tea and robust cedar against a backdrop of classic musk to produce a mellow and sultry finish that is the ideal complement for evening wear.
Enjoy shopping on karjistore.com with these great return policy features:
- 15 days Returns - You have 15 days to make a refund request after your order has been delivered.
- Easy and Free Returns - You can return any product you have bought, and we will take care of the return shipping costs.
- Full Refunds - If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied.
- Authenticity Guarantee - If your purchase is found to be counterfeit, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees paid.
How does Return Policy Work?
- Initiate A Return
- Call / Text / WhatsApp the number +971 565383900
- Schedule Pick-up - A pick-up will be scheduled by one of our courier services after communicating with you
- Return The Item - Pack the item in its original state and packaging. Hand over the package to the courier representative.
- Refund Processed - Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and process your refund.