Atkinsons Tulipe Noire EDP 100ml
YOU SAVE : AED 54
(Inclusive of VAT)
- Top Note : Bergamot, rhubarb and coriander.
- Middle Note : Tuberose and jasmine.
- Base Note : �Ambroxan, sandalwood, cedar and musk.
A large brand in the world of perfumes as well as ancient, its first appearance in London was in 1799 by James Atkinson who became the perfumer for the royal family in 1826 then the company moved to be based in Italy and launched its first perfume in the markets in 1860.
Enjoy shopping on karjistore.com with these great return policy features:
- 15 days Returns - You have 15 days to make a refund request after your order has been delivered.
- Easy and Free Returns - You can return any product you have bought, and we will take care of the return shipping costs.
- Full Refunds - If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied.
- Authenticity Guarantee - If your purchase is found to be counterfeit, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees paid.
How does Return Policy Work?
- Initiate A Return
- Call / Text / WhatsApp the number +971 565383900
- Schedule Pick-up - A pick-up will be scheduled by one of our courier services after communicating with you
- Return The Item - Pack the item in its original state and packaging. Hand over the package to the courier representative.
- Refund Processed - Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and process your refund.