SHARE TO FRIEND
Byblos In Black For Men EDP 100ml
(Inclusive of VAT)
The new fragrance for men from Byblos inspired by successful and busy men. It is a dynamic fragrance and enjoys the stylish men in the world. The citrus reflects its vitality again while at the same time gives him the Woody earthiness. Byblos In Black is known as the essence of masculinity with contradictory aspects - emotions and reason, dream and reality, elegance and rigor. This perfume makes in its base with a woody accords of vetiver from Haiti, Indonesian patchouli and benzoin from Laos an irresistible and noble scent. The perfumer Guillaume Flavigny has thus Creates a dynamic and masculine composition. When the perfume was introduced in 2012 on the market, gave him the success and law has thus once again demonstrated his skills. The flacon of Byblos is made of glass and is held in iridescent shades from black to gray. Accentuate your look with this masculine scent.
Enjoy shopping on karjistore.com with these great return policy features:
- 15 days Returns - You have 15 days to make a refund request after your order has been delivered.
- Easy and Free Returns - You can return any product you have bought, and we will take care of the return shipping costs.
- Full Refunds - If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied.
- Authenticity Guarantee - If your purchase is found to be counterfeit, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees paid.
How does Return Policy Work?
- Initiate A Return
- Call / Text / WhatsApp the number +971 565383900
- Schedule Pick-up - A pick-up will be scheduled by one of our courier services after communicating with you
- Return The Item - Pack the item in its original state and packaging. Hand over the package to the courier representative.
- Refund Processed - Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and process your refund.
Based on 0 reviews
No Customer Reviews
No Customer Reviews